Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello!!!

Ok i'm going to talk more about me, i was born in Mexico City, this is a great place i loved!!!
Then i go to live to Toluca, its a town like 1 hour of Mexico City, but my destiny change...and i go to Tamaulipas for 4 years, im fortuned to be here in this world, god love me a lot!!! Sometimes i think that when i be in a place alone its like if i be in my world (and not is like i i be a selfish person ), its rarelly i know!!! but i prefer be alone and be concentrate in all the thinks taht i have in my head!!!

I love ride motorcycles and cars the noize of the motors calms me!!! and repair them its like if i rebuilt my life, and forget all my mistakes...this is a part of my thinks and my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling us more about you. I look forward to reading more posts about your time in Denton.

    ReplyDelete